Populace Populace

Simple yet good idea.

Now i'm sorry for acting like an asshole on the review to the songs, but they simply didn't just work for me. The animation here, however, is pretty good considering you only had a week to create this.

Hope your animation career goes far (And maybe your music xD)

funkycaveman responds:

Thanks for the review. I only created the music quickly for this animation (the reason for using sound packs in FL). I'm looking to spend longer on my next animation.

Naruto: Even Moar Filler! Naruto: Even Moar Filler!

Lmao, Narutardation :D

FlashfireEX responds:

And I love marking them as useless. :D

pow demonstration pow demonstration

Smooth animation... but...

It doesn't really stand out and above anything else. Make it a little bit longer, maybe a little story line, and you got youeself a pretty decent flash here

Mexico-USA war PT.1 Mexico-USA war PT.1

Lolz

I very brief and choppy animation, but we can live with that :)

Sean and Justin Sean and Justin

A great flash project :D

Smooth animation, random yet pleasing and entertaining storyline, and a couple of cheezy internet memes. A basic summary of this flash :D

PivotArena Collab PivotArena Collab

Fyrren

on fyrrens one at the end it shows the beginnning again just to tell u...
but other wise great vid but u couldve made it biger... i think. well anyways im gunna give u 5\5 10\10 becasue im tired and it was a great flash and it was a great choice of music and thy were cool :P. keep it up!

Super Mario Misadventures Super Mario Misadventures

Nicely done.

All your hard work shows in this movie and it pays off too. I am not going to write a long review, but I would like to tell you that that last clip should be used in Super Kaizo World or something, if you are any good with creating Mario levels with LunarMagic.

5/5
DjTyph

Trailer: TGW6 Trailer: TGW6

Howly Shite!

You NEED to translate this when it is done and submit it here, it will be my second most favourite stick figure movie (DE_Dust2 wins here) BUT PLEASE!

$eG@ $eG@