View Profile Prodigal

All 33 Movie Reviews

8 w/ Responses

Simple yet good idea.

Now i'm sorry for acting like an asshole on the review to the songs, but they simply didn't just work for me. The animation here, however, is pretty good considering you only had a week to create this.

Hope your animation career goes far (And maybe your music xD)

funkycaveman responds:

Thanks for the review. I only created the music quickly for this animation (the reason for using sound packs in FL). I'm looking to spend longer on my next animation.

yay

yay, I love making useless reviews :D

FlashfireEX responds:

And I love marking them as useless. :D

Smooth animation... but...

It doesn't really stand out and above anything else. Make it a little bit longer, maybe a little story line, and you got youeself a pretty decent flash here

Lolz

I very brief and choppy animation, but we can live with that :)

A great flash project :D

Smooth animation, random yet pleasing and entertaining storyline, and a couple of cheezy internet memes. A basic summary of this flash :D

Fyrren

on fyrrens one at the end it shows the beginnning again just to tell u...
but other wise great vid but u couldve made it biger... i think. well anyways im gunna give u 5\5 10\10 becasue im tired and it was a great flash and it was a great choice of music and thy were cool :P. keep it up!

Howly Shite!

You NEED to translate this when it is done and submit it here, it will be my second most favourite stick figure movie (DE_Dust2 wins here) BUT PLEASE!

PINGAS

PINGAS

Another epic part of SMPC...

Just to say, the first was MUCH more dramatic, although the first introduced the story... but still. This was a MUCH better than I had expected, and I expected a standard pt. 2.

My critisism:

1) You shouldv'e had a much more epic song when the action happened. That is just my point.
2) When Mario gets the crystal, you should've had a big darkened screen thing and some victory music. also, my opinion, your choice.

3) Where the HELL do you get those sprites? I haven't seen them at ALL. Are they custom made?

That is all for now, any more critisism and i'll pm you.

Matija27 responds:

Since this is only a second part of SMPC I didn't want to go for an epic music. I am saving that for the last part. I got those Mario, Wario and Koopa sprites from www.mfgg.com. Sprites are done in so called Pesky Plumber style by NO Body (The Dragon). I'm glad you liked it and be sure to tell me if there is anything else I could improve :)

OMG MAH BUMMMZ